Lisa Price is wife and mother of 2 fabulous kiddos who has recently launched her own photography business, “L Photography by Lisa”. Lisa’s been passionate about photography for as long as she can remember and decided to minor in it during college. Now that she’s got a family of her own, she adores being able to capture special moments with you and yours. Newborns, kids, families, engagements, senior portraits, and maternity shots–she’s 100% family oriented.
To learn more about her and support an up and coming photographer, visit her L Photography by Lisa Facebook page.
Now, let’s check out her tools of the trade!
1. Prime lens great for indoors and depth of field.
2. Lenses are fun to experiment with to figure out which works best in different situations.
3. ipad: I use Facebook as marketing tool, it’s a great way to connect and share photos.
5. Always charge the battery the night before a shoot.
6. The reflector good for getting light from all angles.
7. Sophi the giraffe makes an irresistible squeaker that babies, and adults alike can’t resist!
8. The lens hood helps prevent image degradation from stray light sources.
9. Extra memory card–good to have more room for pictures!
10. Business card nice to have when I’m out and about.
11. Camera Nikon D5000 the essence of photograpy; the shutter!